Initial funding of € 50,000 in cash, which could reach 500,000 euros if the milestones set in the following years are met.
€ 50,000 in acceleration program that lasts until the SCR disinvest:
- Corporate Mentoring by members of the Advisory Board, formed by more than 50 of the largest Travel & Tech companies.
- Possibilities of Commercial Collaboration with Advisory Board corporates
- Advice to obtain public funds from ENISA, Emprendetur, CDTI, etc.
- Presentation to the investment and Travel communities.
- Networking and PR opportunities.
- Access to the advantages provided by Top Seeds Lab partners .
10% of equity of your company
- If you are one of the startups selected to participate in the next Travel Innovation Summit, you will have the opportunity to present your startup in front of an audience of top executives of the Travel and Digital sector, as well as qualified investors.
- The Jury will interact with the startups and then issue their evaluation. This opinion will be one of the elements taken into consideration by the Investors Committee of TRAVEL TECH 1 SCR, which will choose the one or those startups in which the SCR could invest.
- Participating startups in the Travel Innovation Summit will have the opportunity to establish a relationship with investors, entrepreneurs and members of the Advisory Board of Top Seeds Lab.
- They will also be included in all communication initiatives related to the Travel Innovation Summit
- Your commitment to participate in the Travel Innovation Summit, if you are elected. This means deploying the proper resources to make a high quality presentation and be open to networking with the entire ecosystem of Top Seeds Lab.
Nexts Travel Innovation Summit will take place in September 2019, Madrid, with the sponsorship of Deloitte.